Friday, June 17, 2011

Piano Recital

This past weekend my girls had their piano recital.  Their teacher did something a little different this year. He had almost all of the kids play a duet along with their own solo piece. It was a fun twist to the performance. Sometimes the kids played with their mom and others played with their teacher, Mr. Anderson.  My girls had the opportunity to play with each other. They played duets and a trio!  We had been on vacation the week before with no chance to practice. So going into this day, they were a little nervous.  I was so proud of them. They did a great job! :)

E. warming up

 A. Warming up

My four girls! 

I still don't have a video camera. It's something I dream of owning, one day! LOL I use my Powershot camera's video function for all my video taping needs, and it shows. ;) For some reason this particular day the camera was being finicky and on several of the songs didn't start recording until the song was well underway. No clue why, but there you have it. So without any further ado, here are my three older girls playing their pieces (or parts of them playing their pieces. snicker, snicker)

R.'s solo



E and R's Duet



EAR's Trio



A.'s solo



E. and A.'s duet



E.'s solo




Girls getting their certificates

No comments: