Friday, March 14, 2008

Blender Bliss

I'm loving my BlendTec Blender.   Today I made peanut butter and a green smoothie. Our smoothie today was made with Swiss Chard, non-fat Vanilla  yogurt, banana, orange, frozen blueberries and strawberries.

Just finished shelling the peanuts

In the Blender



Green smoothie




kkzemadamson said...

Those look yummy, thanks for stopping by, those recipes are from the company I work for, Pampered Chef, and no I did not take the pictures, I love copy and pasting. They are all very good.

Jen Unsell said...

That sounds delicious!!

rebeccahuff said...

Wow. I can't believe how good that blender ground up those peanuts. Do you know if it is considered better than a Vitamix? I eat green smoothies too, but since I've been pregnant, they're less appealing.