Friday, June 15, 2007

Friday's Child

I wrote this beautiful blog entry (trust me, it was quite touching ;) )  about my Wee Mango weaning himself while we were in Hawaii.  It spoke with great eloquence of my bittersweet feelings of having my 5th child spontaneously stop nursing, literally overnight.  But alas, those beautiful words are gone.  *Poof* in quirk of cyberspace my tribute to my, most likely last child, milestone will be forever lost. *sniff* *sniff*


 


You'll just have to trust me when I say, it was poignant. LOL


Instead, I'll just tell y'all (how do you spell that? I'm not a Southerner and have not learned the proper spelling of ya'all)  My Wee Mango stopped nursing overnight, in Hawaii.


 


Do you think he's found his new preference for milk products?  In the form of an artificially flavored, colored, and most likely artificial milk product, Scooby Doo push-up?  Look at the pure rapture on his face.  He almost appears to be "toasting" us w/ his treat.  (for the record, I haven't substituted nursing for this vile creation LOL).


No comments: