Thursday, July 1, 2010

TOS CREW




A very late notice letting you all know that I will be reviewing for TOS Crew this year!  I'm excited about the year ahead, testing out products on my little guinea pigs, I mean my darling children, and sharing our experiences with all of you!   The crew this year has been broken into two groups, an Older Crew for reviews of products for 7th - 12th graders and a Younger Crew for products for Preschool - 6th grade.  I'm on the younger crew and have lots of kiddos to help me out in that age range!  There are 250 crew mates this year, make sure to check out their reviews as well.


We'll be having a test review coming up mid July, so be looking for a review soon!  The one I chose to review is a Travel Kit that looks like a lot of fun for family use and for blessing friends.


Happy Sailing!

No comments: