Saturday, September 5, 2009


Was it really March since I last posted on this blog? Eeks, that's way too long to wait. Especially since I thought I was moving my blog on over here! LOL I haven't written much on my other blog either, so it's not like I've just neglected this little nook.

We have started our school year in earnest this week. We took June off and started school again in July. Life got complicated, which means, I started having some bizarre health problems. As a result my plans for one week stretched into two weeks. By the end of July I was ready for another break due to feeling beyond lousy. We took those 4 weeks of August off doing nothing for school. An actual, true summer break! The kids LOVED it. :)

After that much needed break I was ready to get a routine back into place so we started our school year, in earnest, this week. I now have a 6th, 5th, 3rd, 1st and PKer, along w/ a baby who's needs are growing daily (she doesn't sleep as much as she used to ;) ) and daily home therapy for one of my kiddos.

I will be honest and say that this week was tough. It was tough trying to fit everything in for everybody. I know as we keep plugging away we'll find that routine that will work for all of us.

Here's a picture of my class. :)


No comments: