Thursday, March 19, 2009

New Beginnings

My first post over here on Blogger and I have nothing to say. :)  I'm trying out blogger to see how I like it compared to Homeschool Blogger.  I hear it's easier to navigate, which I'm all for.  This post will just be a bunch of testing features to see how I go about adding things.  Thanks for indulging me.


I'll introduce the cast of characters you'll be meeting along the way.  On my homeschool blogger blog, at one point I referenced my kids by their birth order and days of the week.  So, child number one was Monday's child, #2, Tuesday's child, etc.  I think I'll try to stick with that for this blog from the beginning instead of mixing things up as I go along.  

Starting from the bottom up, our new gal.  Who will be 2 months in 2 days.  She's our Saturday's Child. :)



Next is Friday's Child.  He turned 3 last month and is bursting with life.  Non-stop action until his head hits the pillow at night.



Thursday's Child is my first boy.  What a joy he has been in our lives.  Sweet and sensitive.  He loves playing his guitar and on his homemade drum set.  



Wednesday's Child is my third daughter.  She is bubbly and outgoin
g yet appears shy when she first meets you.  She loves to play soccer and helping with her baby sister.



Tuesday's Child is my sensitive second born.  She loves, loves, loves nature.  Her artistic ability at recreating the world around her amazes me.  The minuteness detail is never missed by her sharp eyes.




Monday's Child, my first born, the one who made me a Mom.  What can I say about my special gal.  She's spirited and gifted in so many areas.  We see life very differently, which at times can be exasperating but I'm learning to recognize the blessing it is as I view the world through a different pair of eyes.



No comments: