Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I've been tagged!

My friend Jen tagged me for the "Book Meme".  Normally I end up ignoring tags because I never seem to get around to posting my drafts!  This one, however, is fairly easy enough for me to complete in a short amount of time.  So here goes:


1.  Grab the book closest to you.


2.  Open to page 123, and go down to the fourth sentence.


3.  Post the text of the following three sentences on your blog.


4.  Name the author and the book title.


5.  Tag 3 people to do the same.

 Then Elisha said, "About this time next year, you will hold a son in your arms." 


The woman said, "No master, man of God.  Don't lie to me!"

Nelson's Bedtime Bible Stories 
This book was left here by the kids. 
Here's the other book that was close at hand.  It's one my oldest read this year for free reading.  I'm now reading through it in my attempt to "preread" her reading selections! (not really prereading if she's already read it now is it.  )


At the Back of the North Wind by George MacDonald


"Come along, Diamond," she said in his ear, in the smallest and highest of treble voices; "it is time we were setting out for Sandwich."


Diamond could just see her, by turning his head towards his shoulder as far as he could, but only with one eye, for his nose came between her and hte other.


"Won't you take me in your arms and carry me?" he said in a whisper, for he knew she did not like a loud voice when she was small.


Now, to find 3 people to tag. :-)

1 comment:

Jen Unsell said...

We haven't read that yet Linda. Another one we need to get our hands on. :-)