Monday, December 4, 2006

Christmas Memories


 


Today was a down day as far as our activities go.  I had planned on making ornaments with the girls but a migraine had other plans for our day.  Instead, the kids just played all day long.  They read, ran around outside, built with blocks, basically just had fun being kids! 


 


We read from our Jesse Tree book during the day and tonight with Daddy, we continued on our journey with Jotham.  Tomorrow is E.'s turn to light our candle.  She's very excited.


 


Like our paper cups?   Our dishwasher is broken so I'm washing everything by hand right now.  I really dislike washing glasses so my sweet husband has graciously been setting out the paper cups for the kids to set the table with.

1 comment:

kristarella said...

We too are doing a journey with Jotham. I love your Advent wreath.

Thanks for sharing and God Bless you as you honor Him in your home this Christmas.